In preparation for Brexit, many UK organisations selected Ireland as a new hub for doing business in Europe. Cronin’s Ireland Relocations team were delighted to be selected to work with many of these organisations to relocate their existing talent as well as new hires – not just from the UK but from all over the world – to Ireland.
Many of these organisations moved whole teams to Dublin, with their families, to prepare their operations to serve their European and international clients more effectively.
Working closely with the client HR and Mobility teams, we developed a package of detailed and tailored Destination Services to meet the needs of each company and each employee – no two solutions were the same.
Each relocating client had a dedicated relocation consultant working with them to support every aspect of their move. From initial client consultation, through to final move-in to their new homes in Dublin, Cronin’s were involved each step of the way. Key services included:
- PPS number applications
- Orientation tours of Dublin
- Home Search and accompanied viewings of potential properties
- Identification of appropriate schools and childcare facilities
- Negotiation of rental terms
- Settling in services, including property check-in, support to set up utility accounts and sourcing household items.
- Continuous communication and ongoing support long after the assignees and their families were fully settled into their new homes in Ireland.
New homes in Dublin were secured for approximately 146 relocating employees and their families (including – on occasion – pets). This was all carried out within the required timeframe, taking into consideration their preferred localities and budget. Schools and creche places were secured for all children, across both the private and national school systems.